Why I can help
- Confidentiality and high professional ethics
- Flexible appointments (including non-standard hours)
- High qualifications in psychology and sexuality studies
- International recognition of qualifications and training (Australian Psychological Society, National Council of Psychotherapists United Kingdom, Australian Society of Sex Educators, Researchers and Therapists)
- Over 21 years of work experience in Poland, Australia, Singapore and Japan
- International academic career
- Ongoing clinical supervision
- PhD. in Social and Behavioural Sciences, Adam Mickiewicz University, Faculty of Educational Studies, Poznań, Poland. Doctoral Dissertation: Sexual Functioning of Young Adults with Reference to Sexual Norms. (Qualifications recognised by Australian Psychological Society), March 2002
- Master’s Degree in Psychology, The Institute of Psychology, Faculty of Social Sciences, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań, Poland. Dissertation: Selected Family Determinants in the Relations of Young Adults with the Opposite Sex). (Qualifications recognised by Australian Psychological Society), December 1995
- Principles and Practice of University Teaching and Learning. The University of Sydney, Institute for Teaching and Learning, NSW, Australia. September 2006
- Development Program for Research and Higher Degree Supervision. The University of Sydney, Institute for Teaching and Learning, NSW, Australia. February 2006
- Supervisor in Sexology. Polish Therapeutic Society, Poznań, Poland. September 2006
- Specialist Sexologist. Polish Therapeutic Society, Poznań, Poland. September, 2006
- Clinical Sexologist. Polish Sexological Society, Warsaw, Poland. June 2003
- Social Sexologist. Postgraduate Studies in Social Sexology, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań, Poland. November 2002
- Health Educator and Psychotherapist in Sexology. Postgraduate Studies of Health Promotion and Psychotherapy, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań. June 1999
- Sex Educator. Postgraduate Studies in Sexual Education, Warsaw. June 1996
Leadership within the University
- Deputy Chairperson of the Research Ethics Committee (Ethical Conduct in Human Research) at the Temasek Polytechnic (2011 – 2012)
- Research Ethics Committee member (Ethical Conduct in Human Research) at the Raffles University/Raffles College of Higher Education (2010 – 2011)
- School of Psychology Academic Group member at Raffles College of Higher Education/University of Wales (2009 – 2011)
- Sexual Health Research Group at the Faculty of Health Sciences, The University of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia (2005 – 2008)
- I live currently in Japan (long term resident), however Australia is my adopted country.
- I cycle a lot, read a lot, take plenty of photos, sometimes enjoy swimming and snorkeling. I prefer ecotourism.
- I am very keen on other people, countries, cultures and customs. When traveling, I always look for places where I can talk with “the locals”, to see what they eat for lunch, sometimes sit together and enjoy a friendly chat over a cup of coffee.
- I am passionate about the analysis and comparison of the thought processes and mental representation of the world by Westerners and Asian cultures, especially Japan, China and Korea.
- I have experienced a lot of good, and have met (and still meeting) great friends, but I also made some mistakes, and as a result I have been offered a chance to learn, how to cherish friendships, as well as build and rebuild trust.
- I believe in continuous development and that not giving up and trying over again is more important than just smooth arriving to easy conclusions. The quality of our lives depends on how bravely we are willing to openly ask tough questions with no guarantee of reaching answers.
- I believe people are good by nature. However, I am aware that the poor choices may be the source of hurting.
- The purpose of life is to find your calling and sharing together the best you can offer to others. Everybody has some kind of precious gift
- Code of Conduct, The National Council of Psychotherapists
- Kodeks Etyczno-Zawodowy Polskiego Towarzystwa Psychologicznego
- International Standars of Practice for Sexual Counselors and Sexual Psychotherapists, The World Association for Sexual Health)
- USTAWA z dnia 8 czerwca 2001 r. o zawodzie psychologa i samorządzie zawodowym psychologów (Dz. U. Nr 73, poz. 763)